Loess Hill Country Map v4.1 for FS 17
Description about Loess Hill Country Map v4.1 for FS 17:
Loess Hill Country Map v4.1 for Farming Simulator 17 game.
Welcome to the Central Saxon Loess Hill Country!
This big map is specially designed for multiplayer sessions but also possible for singleplayer.
There are 49 fields (970 hectares, mean 20 hectares) and 12 meadows (122 hectares) with a total value of more than 40 million euros. During harvesting, you can decide, if you want to use our large storage or to sell your crops (including rye and oat) at 14 different stations. You can also decide to work in three different forests and bring your wood to several companies.
- 3 villages with some specials
- Real harvests
- Proportional growth times
- Biogas plant, cows, pigs, sheep
- Slurry storage
- Errors in the dirt triggers of cows, sheep and pigs.
- Feed mixing plant for the pigs now produces pig feed.
- A part of the 2D forests has been replaced by precipitable trees.
- Production lines revised: speed and quantity of raw materials adapted.
- Seed consumption adapted.
- fertilizer and seed storage inserted at the farm.
- flying cars removed.
- Particle system for rye and oat straw.
- Display boards worked on productions.
- The map is designed for Farmer Andy's Farming Tablet.
- Small changes to the decoration of the map.
Tested on game version 1.4.2, 1.4.4