Frisian March Map v2.5 (Potato Industry) for FS 17
Description about Frisian March Map v2.5 (Potato Industry) for FS 17:
Frisian March Map v2.5 for Farming Simulator 17 game.
Changes in v2.5:
- 5 new types of pallets
- Potato washing machine for washed potatoes
- Potato factory for processing the washed potatoes into potato chips, chips and French fries.
- Refinery is now an oil factory producing diesel and oil pallet
- Sale of the new pallets to the local supermarkets and partial stadium and pallet sale possible
- 2 warehouses for potatoes (one at the farm and one at the potato washing machine)
- Sugar beet storage at the farm
- Potatoes and sugar beet can also be stored in the yard silo
- Warehouse for pig feed at pigsty
- Palettenlager extended by 2 halls and there place for the new pallets managed
- Ground fault before pigsty
- Dirt area pigs changed
- Fertilizer plan seed production fixed
- Mestic indicator for fertilizer production now fits better
- Prices fertilizer / sowing changed again slightly
- Advertisement Refinery (Now cooking oil and diesel factory) is eh new ...
- Gate at the cowshed no longer disappears in the hall wall
Changes in v2.0:
The map is LS17 Patch 1.4 ready
- Beer production (wheat beer in barrels and barley beer in boxes)
- Empty pallets production
- Fertilizer at the farm can now also fill syringes
- Overloading at the Composter
- Overhead pipe at the compound feeding factory
- New factory script
- Triggers can now be supplied with Courseplay
- Sales triggers at supermarkets larger
- New sales station stadium
- Sugar factory works faster
- Sawmill Fuel trigger again correctly
- Rye flour pallets are now in play
- Less flying bushes / flowers
– Cowshed can now be cleaned better
– Flying tree trunks and sawmill settled
– Slurry Texture at the dairy animals quarry bowl now fits
– Faulty tank image on the guide evacuated
– Silage Walls (New Collimap ought to be supplanted with spared amusements in the Savegame)
– Flying hedge at Edeka’s gone
- gates at the cow stall
- Fence at the cow stall work
- New collimap so helpers do not always turn in the field
- Dirt plans of sheep and cows now available
- From bridge to the dike drive now works
- Some DediServer problem with blank in textures fixed
- Chopped Straw mod is running
- Display from the camps (yard silo and straw storage) now no longer in the PDA price overview.
- Double parking cars at the baker fixed
- Sale by Angagen at BGA Nord now possible
- Little things .....
Have fun and gladly announce if what strikes.
for something of construction, the first version of my North Frisian march mod Map for LS17 is now ready.
The map is based on the North Frisian march Map of LS15 (Standard)
Landscape: North German plains map with trenches, windmills, dikes and small forests.
Fields: farmland 20 (Owned beginning 3) + 11 grass fields (all from the beginning)
Field missions are possible and train to shutdown available
On the main courtyard, the cows, chickens and pigs are housed
Better Start fleet than normal
12 sales opportunities for harvest as Railway Station, Depot, Raiffeisen, cereal port, grain trade, Heizfabrik, pulp mill, sugar mill, Oelfabrik, sawmill, bakery and BGA to unload my trailer
So far there is no further processing, the harvest is always sold directly.
I wish you much fun on the map and any error messages can be sent by me like message.
Videos about the map can be found on my Youtube channel "FedActionLetsPlay"
The map may only be published using the original download links on other sites like but please.
Tested on game version 1.4.2, 1.4.4