Tested version:
1.5.x
Download links
Category - Maps FS 17
Version - 1.5.x
Credits: - renebqc
0 0

Description about Canadian Ultimate Map v9.1 (Update version) for FS 17:

Canadian Ultimate Map v9.1 (Update version) for Farming Simulator 17 game.

This the version 9.1 updated and corrected. Map vehicules and mods are included.
# Backup your saved games, remove any copy of the ultimate 9 map from your mods folder, insert the new one.## ++Resume your game++
NOTE: If you have problems, remove all mods except the one included from your mods folder, and try again.

Corrections:
+Short grass in gardens missing,
+ Flatten all fields (not visable before a new game is started)
+ Corrected all animated animals and workers,                        
+ Installed old locomotive back.
+ Free water on the map
+ Marker at Class lowered  
+ road sections corrections    
+ Brewery silos organised                        
+ FillType error problem eliminated.

This is a multifruits map with breeding animals, I included one animal trailer which include the new animals. Also 2 sowing machines which have all fruits included on the map, three 12m headers one for carrot and onions and the other two for potato and sugarbeet., a Holmer t4-40 to suit the fields size.

Many mods are already installed. Sugarcane foliage is installed with the particle system files, but I do not have the mod to test it, many sale places are ready to accomodate sugarcane, Log has no error and I had no problem to connect to local server.
I hope you enjoy it.
Thank you.

Tested on game version 1.5.x
Canadian Ultimate Map v9.1 (Update version) for FS 17 Canadian Ultimate Map v9.1 (Update version) for FS 17 Canadian Ultimate Map v9.1 (Update version) for FS 17
Gameplay Video #1 Gameplay Video #2 Trailer FS 17

Share Canadian Ultimate Map v9.1 (Update version) for FS 17 with your friends:

Add Comments
Type the two words shown in the image:*
  1. Michael
    Guests
    25 April 2018 21:53
    + +1 -
    Just wanted to thank you for building this map.  It is one of my FS17 favorite maps.  Thanks again for all your work. smiley