Ground Response Mod v184.108.40.206 for FS 17
Description about Ground Response Mod v220.127.116.11 for FS 17:
Ground Response Mod v18.104.22.168 for Farming Simulator 17 game.
this is for all those who also leiber little deeper sinking into the wheels, faster hard drive uphill and generally more realistic grip on fields had.
On dry and very wet field soil to the mach-noticeable depending on soil type and Feuchtgkeitsgehalt.
Have to the “GroundResponse.lua” from the For “Real Module 3: Ground Response” by Giants significantly edited.
This is just in the “For Real module 3: Ground Response” is inserted, and thus the standart “GroundResponse.lua” replaced (backup is not necessary to have to click as you anytime “Update Mods” in the main menu in the game only, and there the “for Real module 3: Ground response” Update must-characterized Wirde my “.lua” simply overwritten on the standard).
- Fixed sliding
- Physical fixes
- Improved network sync
- Deeper sinking of the wheels, especially with moisture
- Much lower traction due to the lower sinking of the wheels
- More influence of tire diameter and width on sinking behavior
- Charge now causes deeper sinking of the wheels
- Less uncontrolled tipping on the road
- Wheels sink more for physical influences, e.g. Curving power, sloping on the slope, ground irregularities
- Driving at speeds above 25 km / h on soft or uneven ground will be more punished by physical forces
Support the topic and the “simplified installation instructions in pictures” are in the Forum of Marhu: http://marhu.net , look there in the theme “Realistic sinking depth and traction.”
I am not an experienced modders, but the values ??in the “GroundResponse.lua” changed in countless hours and try again to extract eventual with the calculator a bit more fun.
If these ideas do not like it do not need to download, or it nag-the heck do better.
Have this script voluntarily and without any financial motives published, that all may have some more funny thing.
Furthermore, fix the changed values ??of me not “slipping” on the slope, which is related to the real module. 3 This continues to apply only the expedient off and dismount the tractor, so that its position is static.
Anyone can change any of these values. Try it out, it provides you a according to your wishes.
Tested on game version 1.4.2, 1.4.4