DriveControl Mod v4.03 by Upsidedown for FS 17
Description about DriveControl Mod v4.03 by Upsidedown for FS 17:
DriveControl Mod v4.03 by Upsidedown for Farming Simulator 17 game.
The driveControl-Mod now also extends the LS17 modular with many small functions such as a turn-key configuration and extended functions for the CruiseControl. The Mod consists of modules, which can be individually switched on and off.
- HUD scaling and Aspect ratio fixed (positioning the icons)
- Problems with cultivators etc gefixed
The fact that Giants nevertheless one or other function in the LS17 directly took over could I clean up the whole something.
In V4.0, the following modules are included in the driveControl in time for the release:
· Shuttle: shuttle module (reversing circuit)
· SoftGas: Improved throttle / brake for keyboard driver
· CruiseControl: Advanced functions for the cruise control
· ImplementControl: Additional operating options for attaching devices (no device interconnection necessary!)
· FourWDandDifferentials: 4-wheel and differential gear
· ShowNearestFillLevel: Level indicator for the neighboring vehicle
· PipeCam: additional camera for supercharger / thresher / chopper
No longer available in the driveControl (and why not):
· ManMotorStart: Integrated in the LS17
· ManMotorKeepTurnedOn: Integrated in the LS17
· GasAndGearLimiter: Helper in the LS17 can be adjusted via cruise control, for manual driving there is the limiter in the cruiseControl as well as the softGas module
· Hourcounter: Integrated in the LS17
· SensibleSteering: integrated in the LS17 (dead zones for the individual axes can finally be defined in the menu)
· HandBrake: Integrated in the LS17, if only automatically
· InDoorSound: Integrated in the LS17
· DirtModule: Hopefully solved in the LS17 better and no longer necessary
· Camera: FOV is now set centrally, ergo: Integrated in the LS17
· FruitDestruction: Giants as "realism mod" directly with released, ergo: Integrated in the LS17
· FreeSteering: Not applicable because apparently overtakes
· GroundResponse: This is the only module I would have liked to convert, but this was not possible in the bret of time.
You could almost my Giants would have looked at the driveControl actually times.
Modules On / Off and configure
This is all done in the driveControl_config.xml. This is located in the same directory as the log.txt (who does not know where it is located: very quickly find)) and is created by driveControl on the first start of the mod there.
Tested on game version 1.2.1