Pack Tractors MTZ 80/82/510/512 v2.0 for FS 17
Description about Pack Tractors MTZ 80/82/510/512 v2.0 for FS 17:
Pack Tractors MTZ 80/82/510/512 v1.3 for Farming Simulator 17 game.
I present to your attention a modification for the game Farming Simulator 2017.
Modding for the farm, I left as far back as the 13th, I had to learn a lot from scratch, so we can assume that this is my first modification.
There are certainly flaws and mistakes in fashion (which will be fixed in the updates), but they do not affect the gameplay at all. LOG is clean.
I ask you not to judge strictly, but to point out the shortcomings that I will correct myself.
At once I will make a reservation for fans of "pure mods" without various scripts. The modification has a large number of scripts, including IC (interactive control), so if you are negative about this point, then do not waste your time downloading the mod.
The modification has high resolution textures, but FPS drawdowns were not noticed. Nevertheless, in the near future, owners of weak machines will be able to download the version of the modification with "stiff" textures.
At the moment, the mod is divided into 4 tractors (seen in the screenshot).
-МТЗ-80 and МТЗ-82 are completely identical, except for PVM.
-The same situation with MTZ-510 and MTZ-512.
But these modifications have their own distinctive features.
- At the MTZ-80/82 you can put a heater on the hood, put protective mesh on the glass and lights, paint the various parts of the tractor in different colors.
- On the MTZ-510/512, you can install a roof and a story on it (it slightly shakes in the wind), as well as a mask can be hung on the hood, paint the different parts of the tractor in different colors.
- On all tractors in front you can put: a tow loop, a counterweight bracket (without it the counterweight will not hang), install the front linkage.
- You can install / remove the front fenders.
- On all tractors there are different types of wheels (from conventional, to semi-track).
- MTZ-82/82 has 3 variants of the engine, each has its own distinctive sound.
- MTZ-510/512 has a choice of four engines (by the engines that are on 80/82 there is a D-244 engine, for 57 hp)
- When changing the engine, its visual part (both the engine and the hood under the turbine) is changing.
- If you put the front loader on the tractor, the headlights will move into the hood (the heater on the hood will also be dressed accordingly)
- In the fashion open the door, hatch, rear window (with all the accompanying animations and sound).
-If the game is raining, the janitor is listless, but confidently waving back and forth.
- When the engine is running, everything is spinning, spinning and vibrating.
The rest of the functionality you can see after the release of the mod.
- The choice of Power engine
- The choice of wheel setup
- Interactive Control
- Opening doors, rear window, roof
- animated Display
- Animated driver.
- Working lights
- The dust from the wheels
- Traces of wheels
- Dirt / Washable
- detailed model
- animated parts
Changes in v2.0:
- Unified cabin MTZ-80/82
- The so-called "Polish cabin"
- Various attachments (counterweights, dumps, etc ...)
Changes in v1.3:
Changes in the mod version 1.3:
- Controlling the front loader STOLL (default) - joystick. It appears only when installing the fasteners of the STOLL front loader.
- Added PKU "Barnaul-0,8". So far without its trailer equipment (added as part of an open test to identify and correct errors).
- Fixed physics on all tractors.
- Fixed rear attachment attachments.
- Fixed IC points (interactive). Now when you open the doors you do not need to look for a point to close them, both outside and inside the cabin.
- Added rear-view mirrors.
- Mud flaps are added to the rear fenders.
- The engine textures have been altered.
- Connectable dynamic hoses (hydraulics, air, electrician)
- For the engine D-245-06 added a device showing the turbocharging.
- Various fixes in XML
Mod is divided into 8 tractors:
– MTZ-80 ;
– MTZ-80 Export;
– MTZ-82 Export;
– MTZ-82 with module MES-200;
– MTZ-510 ;
– MTZ-512 ;
– MTZ-82 created on the basis of a real tractor.
Tested on game version 1.5.x